Chef Walter J’s Cuban Spice Rub Bloody Mary
46 oz Tomato Juice
92 oz V-8
1 Tbsp Horseradish
1 Tbsp Tabasco or Favorite Hot Sauce
2 ea Lemon/ Juice of
4 Tbsp Chef Walter J’s Cuban Spice RubTM
*Plus Extra Spice for Rimming the Glass (Optional)
Combine all ingredients and allow the mixture to chill. It is best if refrigerated overnight or for at least 3 hours to allow flavors to develop.
1) Rim the glass with lemon or lime juice and dip the rim in Chef Walter
J’s Cuban Spice RubTM.
2) Pack the glass with ice.
3) Add 1 ½ oz of your favorite Vodka. Absolute Citron or Kettle One are recommended
4) Fill the glass with chilled Bloody Mary Mix.
5) Choice of garnishes: Lemon, Celery or an Olive.
Yield: A little over 1 gallon.
*Add Chef Walter J’s Cuban Spice RubTM to your favorite Bloody Mary Mix.
1. Use ½ Tbsp of Chef Walter J’s Cuban Spice RubTM per
2. Allow the mixture to chill overnight or for at least 3 hours so the flavors can develop.